Animalz/Chwet Productions, Ben Prunty, MrSuicideSheep, Batou, Krita, Abysmii, TR20, Furdune, Lethal Games, etc...
- DeviantArt Daily Deviation Award for "Vivid Vervet", October 9, 2016
- Creative Quarterly 45 - Runner-up, Ubuntu Animals Series (Natty Narwhal, Intrepid Ibex, Raring Ringtail. Trusty Tahr, Vivid Vervet) August, 2016
- Honorable Mention: 3x3 Illustration Annual No.13: Bubble Bunny Underworld, .6.2016
- "Donkey - Kalaratri's Vahana" won a Merit Award (Noncommercial), Hiii Illustration Competition 2015, April 2016
- DeviantArt Daily Deviation Award for "Griffin - Album Artwork", February 12, 2016
Sylvia Ritter is a digital painter, illustrator, concept artist and game developer, currently living in Germany.
In January 2008 she started drawing and painting regularly. Sylvia went from fineliner drawings to vector art, pencil drawings, sculpting, papercuts, linocuts, fabric design, oil/acrylic paintings, fabric design, typography until she finally found her preferred medium, digital painting. In 2010 her apprenticeship at a photographer agency ended and she started to work on her art full-time. The same year her husband and Sylvia also successfully crowdfunded the creative commons music album “paniq – Beyond Good and Evil”. She created the cover and booklet art and her husband composed the music. In May 2012 they founded their company “duangle” and started another crowdfunding campaign for their game in development “NOWHERE”, an alien life simulator.
- Group Exhibition, July 2012 Holzlarer Mühle in Bonn/Germany
- Solo Exhibition "Bistream Art", February 2015, Waterlounge Dresden/Germany
Interviews & Features
- "Chinese 12" (Commission for Krita) featured in "Made with Krita 2016".
- Two of my artworks, "Archimedes" and "Bubble Bunny Underworld", got accepted for inclusion into Spectrum 23
- March 7, 2016: My Ubuntu Animals got a great feature thanks to Softpedia Linux.
- DeviantArt Feature of "Griffin", January 30, 2016.
- I got interviewed by the Linux Format Magazin (issue #207, Feb. 2016) about Krita.
- Bitstream Owl featured in Scott Petrovic's Krita book, October 2015.
- Krita.org Interview, December 9, 2014.
- Krita Feature "Tigon" on the Krita download page during 2015.
- "The Grand Koi Hotel" featured in the Fresh Paint section of ImagineFX's issue 117, 2014.
- ImagineFX Feature, Issue 115, "We love game art!", October 2014.
- Kotaku Article, "The King of the Digital Jungle" April 2014.